- It is always possible to find a parking spot directly outside or opposite the building you are visiting.
- When paying for a taxi, don’t look at your wallet as you take out a note. Just grab one out at random and hand it over. It will always be the exact fare.
- Television news bulletins usually contain a story that affects you personally at the precise moment it’s aired.
- Creepy music (or satanic chanting) coming from a graveyard should always be closely investigated.
- Any lock can be picked with a credit card or paperclip in seconds. UNLESS it’s the door to a burning building with a child inside.
- If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you bump into will know all the steps
… continuarea… aici.